Thoughts on Pride – Youth Perspective
Guest Blog by Amanda Topping, London InterCommunity Health Centre Staff and Heather Peach, Clark Road Secondary School Student. The dictionary defines pride as the `feeling of deep satisfaction derived from one’s own achievements or from qualities that are widely admired`. Even though this simplifies the meaning, this definition is the basis for celebrating Gay Pride throughout […]
- Farmers Market Walking Group (August 29, 2014)
- Youth and Family Event: Free BBQ + Movie (August 25, 2014)
- Change your Relationship with Food (August 25, 2014)
- Media Release: Awareness and Prevention focus of LANSU International Overdose Awareness Day Activities (August 22, 2014)
- Career Opportunity: Full-time Primary Care Physician (August 21, 2014)
Learn about the health and social services that we offer within the community.
Would you like to quit? Would you like to talk to someone about quitting?
On Friday March 7, 2014, the health and social services provided by the Centre of Hope Family Health Team will be transitioned to the London InterCommunity Health Centre (Health Centre).
NEWEST PHOTOS IN OUR GALLERIES