Repost: Bell Canada’s #LetsTalk and My Own Mental Health Struggles
Originally posted January 28, 2014. Today is January 28and it is Bell Canada’s “let’s talk” campaign. Bell will donate 5 cents for every tweet and retweet using the #letstalk hashtag. Mental health issues effect one out of every four Canadians. Usually on this day, I talk about my friends and family members who have been […]
- Part-time Opportunities with Primary Care Nursing Team (March 2, 2015)
- Career Opportunity: Full-Time Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (March 2, 2015)
- Ontario Child Health Study (February 27, 2015)
- Community Income Tax Clinics (February 25, 2015)
- Diabetes Collective Kitchen (February 4, 2015)
Learn about the health and social services that we offer within the community.
Submit your photos to an online exhibition that reflect what makes this community a great place to live.
September 4, 2014 The London InterCommunity Health Centre has been housed at 659 Dundas Street since 1989. In 2000, when the Centre received funding to open a health clinic serving people experiencing homelessness, further space was leased immediately west at 657 Dundas Street. While the current space is actually quite large and totals nearly 27,000 […]
NEWEST PHOTOS IN OUR GALLERIES