Thoughts on Pride – Youth Perspective
Guest Blog by Amanda Topping, London InterCommunity Health Centre Staff and Heather Peach, Clark Road Secondary School Student. The dictionary defines pride as the `feeling of deep satisfaction derived from one’s own achievements or from qualities that are widely admired`. Even though this simplifies the meaning, this definition is the basis for celebrating Gay Pride throughout […]
- Need A Ride to Vote? Free transportation to select polling stations in Ward 4 (October 23, 2014)
- Money Matters: Financial Literacy Program (October 15, 2014)
- STEP- Youth Ski Program (October 6, 2014)
- Volunteer with us for our 25th Anniversary Celebration! (September 18, 2014)
- HSPs! Register for Trans Health Connection Clinical Training and Education (September 8, 2014)
Learn about the health and social services that we offer within the community.
Submit your photos to an online exhibition that reflect what makes this community a great place to live.
September 4, 2014 The London InterCommunity Health Centre has been housed at 659 Dundas Street since 1989. In 2000, when the Centre received funding to open a health clinic serving people experiencing homelessness, further space was leased immediately west at 657 Dundas Street. While the current space is actually quite large and totals nearly 27,000 […]
NEWEST PHOTOS IN OUR GALLERIES