- To provide appropriate health and social services, particularly to those experiencing barriers.
- To work with individuals and communities to identify needs and issues related to quality of life and health.
- To develop and provide, with our clients and other service providers, sensitive and equitable programs and delivery mechanisms that respond to the identified needs.
- To prepare clients, where appropriate, to better use health and social services beyond the Health Centre.
- To participate in research, education and resource development involving staff, students, clients and service providers.
- To offer clients an atmosphere of safety and caring which encourages health, well-being and personal growth.
- To promote a healthy working environment the Health Centre that fosters personal and professional growth.
- To ensure awareness of the Health Centre and its role in the community.