Mission, Vision & Values
We provide inclusive and equitable health and social services to those who experience barriers to care, and we foster the active participation of individuals and the communities we serve.
Building opportunities for healthy and inclusive communities.
At London InterCommunity Health Centre we commit to:
- Inclusivity: We actively seek ways to include and welcome members of our communities to participate in meaningful ways.
- Innovation: We creatively develop new, more effective responses and solutions to meet client and community needs in a cost effective and entrepreneurial manner.
- Professionalism: We treat each other, volunteers, community members and clients with respect and dignity.
- Accountability: We uphold the highest standards of accountability, individually and organizationally, so that actions, interactions and decisions are conducted with a sense of ownership and transparency, while respecting privacy.
- Excellence: We aim to deliver exceptional services and programs, to be a leader in the community and to recognize excellence in our staff and volunteers.
- Advocacy: Based on the social determinants of health, we believe that for the situation to change for our clients, we must be involved in advocating for social policy to change.