Dundas Street Location (click for map)
(including administrative offices):
659 Dundas Street
Our administrative hours are 9 – 5pm, Monday through Friday. Our clinical service hours are Mon 9-5, Tues 9 – 9, Wed 9 – 9, Thurs 10:30 – 5, Fri 9 – 5. We are closed on the fourth Thursday morning of each month for administrative meetings. On these days we open at noon.
Huron and Highbury Location (click for map)
Huron Heights Plaza
Unit 7 – 1355 Huron Street
Our administrative hours are 9 – 5pm, Monday through Friday. Our clinical service hours are Mon 9 – 9, Tues 9 – 5, Wed 9 – 5, Thurs 10:30 – 5, Fri 9-5. We are closed on the fourth Thursday morning of each month for administrative meetings. On these days we open at noon.
For general inquiries: email@example.com
Meet our Leadership Team:
- Michelle Hurtubise, Executive Director (ext 245)
- Megan Cornwell, Communications Manager (ext 248)
- Patti Dupon-Martinez, Team Leader, Mental Health Care Program (ext 247)
- Anthoula Doumkou, Planning and Community Programs Manager (ext 239)
- Tim Firth, Finance and Administration Manager (ext 232)
- Anne Finigan, Team Leader, Diabetes Care Program (ext 272)
- Dharshi Lacey, Team Leader, Immigrant and Ethnocultural Program (ext 226)
- (Vacant) Health Care Manager (ext 240)
- Greg Nash, Team Leader, Children, Youth and Family Program (ext 225)
- Stephanie McCulligh, Team Leader, Primary Care Admin Team (ext 320)
- Joanne Veldhorst, Team Leader, Primary Health and Hepatitis C Care Teams (ext. 325)
- Leanna Zeyl, Team Leader, Poverty, Homelessness and Options Clinic (ext. 294)
Please note: Drs. Noftle, Harris, Alam, Bodkin, Sereda and Baldwin are located at our Dundas Street location. Dr. Sargolzaei and Dr. Martyniak are located at our Huron Street location.
You may direct any questions or complaints about how we handle personal health information to our Privacy Officer. If you can’t resolve your complaint by working with the Privacy Officer, you may contact the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario for more help.
Privacy Officer, London InterCommunity Health Centre, 659 Dundas Street London, ON N5W 2Z1, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario, 2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400, Toronto, ON M4W 1A8
The London InterCommunity Health Centre welcomes contact from the media. To arrange an interview or a tour, or to learn more about our work across the city, please contact Megan Cornwell, Communications Manager at 519- 660-0875 x248 or email@example.com.