The Ambassadors assist in providing purposeful programming that betters the health and wellness outcomes of our clients and the community. They create a welcoming environment and a sense of belonging for everyone. As well, Ambassadors ensure positive client participation in activities and programs by building relationships and engaging with clients in a meaningful way.
- Help with set-up and clean-up as needed.
- Welcome the client to the program 15 minutes before the program begins, after they have checked in with reception, and accompany them to the program location.
- Assist program facilitators in delivering their programs and encourage client participation.
- Promote Health Centre programs and inform clients of services.
- Support the clients with building navigation should they need to leave the program and return.
- Communicate, enforce and adhere to the client flow chart.
- Accompany clients to reception after program.
Time Commitment: Weekly (mornings from 9:30-12:30 or afternoons 1-4) for a minimum of one year.
Supervisor: Len 519-660-0875 ext 294 or e-mail.