DAILY PROGRAMS AT THE HEALTH CENTRE
Daily programs are offered to clients and community members to improve their health and wellness, while having fun! Program facilitators and volunteers create a welcoming environment and a sense of belonging for everyone.
There are many great opportunities to participate in activities such as arts and crafts, community gardening, singing classes, cooking sessions, reading clubs, and support groups for newcomer women.
Looking for information about this month’s London Good Food Box Program? Please select the image to the right for order and delivery dates and additional information.
Want to stay in touch and receive information from us about new community programs and initiatives? Join our mailing list by completing the short form below.
LONDON GOOD FOOD BOX
The London Good Food Box is a neighbourhood based food distribution system that provides a variety of seasonal and nutritious fruits and vegetables at an affordable price. The London Good Food Box is committed to creating socially and economically sustainable neighbourhoods. Due to the impact of collective buying power, London Good Food Boxes are valued at $20-$22 and sold for only $14.
- Health promotion and food literacy education
- Supporting local farmers and contributing to the local economy
- Making the program accessible to anyone without restrictions
- Promoting cost saving through bulk buying
- Promoting the use of seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Community building and volunteer support and development
- Environmentally sound management of our food program