Our caring, supportive staff members accept people for who they are, and where they’re at in life – no matter their current circumstance or situation. We work within a health promotion framework and value inclusiveness, relationship building and harm reduction.
Due to COVID-19, individuals require an appointment to access services. The health outreach team supports individuals with:
- Addiction assessments and referrals to treatment
- Harm reduction education and support
- Housing referrals and loss prevention
- ID clinic (Thursdays 1:30-3:30 pm)
- Ontario Works and ODSP applications
- Mail services
For a list of daily resources for people experiencing homelessness click here: www.londonhomelessresources.com
For more information about our services for people experiencing or at risk of homelessness connect with Greg – Program Manager – Child, Youth, Family Team at 519-660-0875 ext 225 or e-mail.